Sunday 18 November 2012

New Plains Paper Packs in store at The Boomerang NOW!

I'm so pleased to announce that my latest Paper Packs are in store at The Boomerang now!
These are gently textured and grunged plain papers that co-ordinate perfectly with my Dabblers and Comforts Paper Packs, and yet are also great to use on their own!

You can find them in store at The Boomerang, HERE!



Now for some pages made using these papers! These were made with the Dabblers Plains and can be seen used alone and also with papers from the Dabblers Paper Pack!





These pages were also made using a combination of Comforts Plains alone and with paper from the Comforts Pack!





 I would love to see what you make with any of my products that you purchase! As always, there is a thread at Hummie's World specially for this purpose - you can find it HERE! Just upload to the gallery and post the link provided in this thread...then we can go and leave you some love!

Thank you for all your support and kindness, and I hope to be back soon with a freebie!
Happy Scrapping!
Bernie x


No comments:

Post a Comment