Monday 6 May 2013

Nan's Scraplift Challenge at Hummie's World!

I had a great time making this page, and it made me realise I do usually scrap with horizontal lines rather than vertical! Great challenge Nan! Thank you!

If you'd like to join me in taking Nan's Scraplift Challenge for May, you can find the thread HERE!

I also made a page for Hummie's iNSD Speed Scrap, although had to do it after the event - you can still join in too, and the thread for that is HERE!

Both pages use stash from The Tower's Window Collab. kit which can be found in The Boomerang Store HERE! The page for the Speed Scrap also uses elements from the participation prize for my iNSD Comfort Zone Challenge - which you can also still take part in! - and the thread for that can be found HERE!

Off to see what challenge to do next now!
Happy Scrapping!
Bernie x


Page for Nan's Scraplift Challenge

Page for Hummie's iNSD Speed Scrap


No comments:

Post a Comment