Tuesday 30 April 2013

May Art Journaling Challenge is UP at Hummie's World!!

 Yes! It's up today so you can get a little head start if you like!!
You can find my Challenge for May HERE!

Also, watch out for an extra challenge from me this month for iNSD on May 4th! There will be lots of extra fun at Hummie's...chat, extra challenges, and of course a massive 50% sale in The Boomerang Store!

Not to mention a new Store Collab. kit tomorrow - The Tower's Window - which is a beautiful kit! I'll be posting my pages made with that once it goes live in the store, but there are some sneak peeks in the forum as well as some LOs made with it so far by our Designers and CT!

Hope to see you at Hummie's for my Challenge - and don't forget to have a look at the other great challenges there for you as well!

Happy Scrapping!
Bernie x



My page for my Challenge, and a preview of the Participation Prize!


Credits: Paper, bird, feather, bird cage, tree, masks, stitches, butterfly – all from The Boomerang Store Designers’ Collab. kit The Tower’s Window;
Circles overlay: Marisa Lerin;
Feather image used as overlay – photoshop roadmap;
Snowflakes – brush by PhotoshopGraphics.com;
Fonts: Title: Allura; Journaling: You Are Loved & Freebooter Script.



Made with elements from The Tower's Window!

2 comments:

  1. looks good I won't partake, but in answer to where I would go there lies the question Japan or Europe maybe Russia I have never seen much of the world but now with the internet I can go anywhere via Google without getting out of my chair. HopE all goes well I have only just discovered your blog and will be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like the blog, new as it is!! Thanks for the comment :) x

      Delete